By default, HubSpot CTA views and clicks are tracked and reported on a per page / per email basis, but without regard to referral source. CTA views only match page views under ideal conditions and...
Many variables factor into how well email performs for your business. The following HubSpot Marketing Email Analytics Overview example will help you focus on some key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Delivery Rate
- Open Rate
- Click Rate
- Click Through Rate (CTR)
- Bounce Rate
- Abuse Complaint Rate
How well does email convert for your audience?
Only way to know ... test ... test ... then ... wait for it ... test some more. :)
Skip the typical bs -- i.e., generic email blasts to non-segmented lists.
Start with laser focus ...
- Send a highly personalized email to a very specific segment of your list.
- Then optimize by tweaking that send (over time) until you achieve an acceptable open rate (>30% -- average is 20.81%, but we don't believe in 'average', so ...)
- AND, more importantly, tweak that send until you achieve an acceptable click-through-rate (>3%? -- only you know what's acceptable here).
- see Average Open Rates for Email & Other Email Benchmarks (MailChimp)
Important distinctions between Click Rate and Click-Through-Rate (CTR)
Emails perform better when they have:
- Great subject lines
- Strong CTAs ...
- Personalization ...
- Real sent-from addresses ...
- Targeted, opted-in recipient lists ...
Many variables factor into how well email performs for your business. The following HubSpot Marketing Email Analytics Overview example will help you...
As most HubSpot Super Admins know, HubSpot Workflows do not yet permit the copying of HubSpot deal property data to HubSpot contact and company properties.
Short A: You're comparing 'apples' to 'orange' (literally). haha